Half-Metallic Materials and Their Properties: 2 (Materials for Engineering)
Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics, , 47 19 : Journal of Physics F: Metal Physics, , 12 6 : Journal of the Physical Society of Japan, ,64 6 : Materials Science and Engineering: B, , Journal of Physics: Condensed Matter, , 2 43 : Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, , Technology and materials issues in semiconductor-based magnetoelectronics.
Semiconductor Science and Technology, , 17 4 : Electronic structure calculations of solids using the WIEN2k package for material sciences. Computer Physics Communications, , 1- 2 : Physical review letters, , 10 : Intermetallics, , The ferromagnetism of nickel.
Physical Review, , 49 7 : The nature of the interatomic forces in metals. Physical Review, , 54 11 : Gibbs2: A new version of the quasiharmonic model code.simbainu1.com/map2.php
Department of Materials Science
There has been growing interest in highly spin-polarized ferromagnets, so-called half-metallic ferromagnets HMF , which have a band gap for one spin subband at the Fermi level E F. The HMFs lead to a creation of a new field of spintronics, which enables to inject electron spins from a ferromagnetic metal into a semiconductor with high efficiency, in addition to the enormous increase of tunneling magnetoresistance TMR.
- Half-metallic Alloys!
- Lesson Plans The Face on the Milk Carton!
- Game of My Life Philadelphia Eagles: Memorable Stories of Eagles Football.
- Development of Half-Metallic Ferromagnetic Films?
- Incompatible with Gods Design: A History of the Womens Ordination Movement in the U.S. Roman Catholic Church.
- By Virtue Fall: An Action/ Urban Fantasy Saga (Shadowdance saga Book 1);
- Density functional studies of magneto-optic properties of Sr2GdReO6;
Left side inset shows TMR curve at 5K. Electromagnetic wave absorbers Recently, the use of GHz-range electromagnetic wave has been increasing, because of their large data transmission. Half-metallic Ferromagnets There has been growing interest in highly spin-polarized ferromagnets, so-called half-metallic ferromagnets HMF , which have a band gap for one spin subband at the Fermi level E F.
Physical Review Letters. Bibcode : PhRvL.. October Journal of Alloys and Compounds.
- Navigation menu.
- Get PDF Half-Metallic Materials and Their Properties: 2 (Materials for Engineering).
- Half-metallic Materials And Their Properties : J. E. Pask : .
- Half-metallic ferromagnets: materials fundamentals for next-generation spintronics!
- A Chance Acquaintance.
Categories : Metals Spintronics Condensed matter stubs. Hidden categories: All articles with unsourced statements Articles with unsourced statements from January Articles with incomplete citations from January All stub articles. Namespaces Article Talk. Views Read Edit View history.